Visit our showroom at 33 Nelson Street, Pukekohe to see our shop and factory or call us on 0800 75 76 77.
We sell a range of waterproofers as listed below. Apply generously to clean dry items-from horse covers to tents and awnings.Read more
- DYNAPROOF – suitable for all canvas covers and awnings. 2.2 litres.
- BRELLAGUARD – suitable for breathable covers, awnings, footwear etc. 750ml spray bottle.
- RAIN REPEL –excellent for synthetics
- PRO PROOF– for all canvas goods. Available in 2L or 5L
Wooden jump fillers are heavy, expensive and hard to store. An alternative is to buy our PVC jump fillers which are made of high quality imported PVC.Read more
The advantages are:
- Durable and fade resistant.
- Suitable for most jumps on standard poles.
- Can be sign written or decorated -for yourself, business, Pony Club or sponsor. We can also add eyelets on the sides. This will enable you to use the jump filler as an advertising banner when not in use as a jump.
- Can be made as one length at 3m, or 3x 1m lengths.
- If you buy the 1m lengths you can mix the colours (ideal for matching up to business or sponsor colours).
- You can match the jump fillers to your poles for a professional look in the ring.
- They are easy to clean and to take on and off the poles for storage
- We can freight to you anywhere in NZ because they are lightweight and can be rolled or folded.
We are pleased to be the NZ distributor for Ripsnorta. Trade enquiries are welcome. Ripsnorta is a horse rug repair system, no stitching is required. It is available in grey or blue and Ripsnorta is non-toxic and water based. Easy and effective to use and no special tools are required. It is applied as a paste and sets to provide a watertight seal. Read all about in NZ Horse & Pony-click on the link below Tried & Tested review from NZ Horse & Pony magazine We have loaded a brief video on how to use Ripsnorta. Check out You Tube video hereRead more
We custom make horse truck accessories-rear curtains and foam pads for interior and exterior protection. You can design your own rear curtain or we can do it for you- it’s a free quote either way. Include a window in clear PVC or mesh- and add a roll-up door for easy access. We also make pads for the sides of your truck to protect it from those equines who are a bit rough! If you are doing a truck conversion and need a truck crawl through, give us a call on 0800 75 76 77. We can also replace an existing one. Padded to decrease sound and in a range of colours, domed for easy access when the cab is tilted.Read more
We offer a repair service for horse covers (or you can do it yourself – refer to Ripsnorta). We can repair canvas or synthetic covers. We also stock a range of cover fittings (leather or nylon)-including buckles and straps. When they are fixed-buy some waterproofer from us and ensure your horse stays dry this winter. We stock a range of waterproofers for horse covers and anything canvas (including tents, awnings and bags) Please make sure your cover is free of mud and dry before dropping it off.Read more
If your horse is plagued by insects in the summer or troubled by mud fever or photo sensitivity you might want to give our horse boots a try. We offer a basic or a de luxe model as pictured. The basic boot is an Australian mesh fabric, durable and easy to clean. The de luxe boot is made from an imported European fabric-top of the line, softer closer mesh-for the sensitive horse-once again easy to clean-just hose it off and if necessary scrub with a soft brush. We have had very good feedback about these horse boots for horses with white socks that suffer in the summer with photo sensitivity. We custom make our horse boots to ensure they fit well-all we need are the measurements from below the knee to the top of the coronet band, the diameter of the cannon bone and the same for the fetlock. For your horse’s comfort contact us now -ph 0800 75 76 77. We can post or courier these to you.Read more
We sell a lot of flags for a huge variety of uses-horse jumps, sports clubs, events and so forth. We can make our flags in a variety of colours and they are durable PVC so they will hold their shape and form regardless of the weather conditions. Contact us for further details. ph 0800 75 76 77Read more
We made this Barrier pad for the Racing Club. It was designed to protect the horse’s legs as they go through the concrete barriers on the way to the track. Once again there was a need for a specific product, which we designed and manufactured to the customer’s specifications. Call us about your special project now. ph 0800 75 76 77Read more