Ripsnorta – Canvas and PVC Repair
We are pleased to be the NZ distributor for Ripsnorta. Trade enquiries are welcome. Ripsnorta is a horse rug repair system, no stitching is required. It is available in grey or blue and Ripsnorta is non-toxic and water based. Easy and effective to use and no special tools are required. It is applied as a paste and sets to provide a watertight seal. Read all about in NZ Horse & Pony-click on the link below Tried & Tested review from NZ Horse & Pony magazine We have loaded a brief video on how to use Ripsnorta. Check out You Tube video here
“The product is fantastic. Highly recommended!”
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- DYNAPROOF – suitable for all canvas covers and awnings. 2.2 litres.
- BRELLAGUARD – suitable for breathable covers, awnings, footwear etc. 750ml spray bottle.
- RAIN REPEL –excellent for synthetics
- PRO PROOF– for all canvas goods. Available in 2L or 5L
The advantages are:
- Durable and fade resistant.
- Suitable for most jumps on standard poles.
- Can be sign written or decorated -for yourself, business, Pony Club or sponsor. We can also add eyelets on the sides. This will enable you to use the jump filler as an advertising banner when not in use as a jump.
- Can be made as one length at 3m, or 3x 1m lengths.
- If you buy the 1m lengths you can mix the colours (ideal for matching up to business or sponsor colours).
- You can match the jump fillers to your poles for a professional look in the ring.
- They are easy to clean and to take on and off the poles for storage
- We can freight to you anywhere in NZ because they are lightweight and can be rolled or folded.